Hello beautiful people,
I want to take a minute to thank my new followers for joining my journey, and wish you all new and seasoned 💛THE💚ART OF MUMMY❤️ followers a continued amazing journey!
Here we go!
Now as you all know I LOVE a good countdown. Here’s why:
🎄 It reminds me of my hallmark / Christmas countdown. I’m a true lover of Christmas
👓 Countdowns give you something to look forward to
🗓 You can mark your calendar and see you’re closer and closer to something good
🍦 🏖 ☀️ Summer ( though not my favorite season surprisingly ) has so many things to look forward to
So today let’s just have some fun and learn a little about SUMMER.
Facts about Summer :
- It’s the hottest of the four seasons
- After the summer solstice the days are longer yet the nights are shorter ( for us Mums that’s nice yet sleep depriving lol )
- On Earth 🌍 when it is Summer in the Northern regions it is Winter in the Southern regions so not every place has summer at the same time
- The first women’s bathing suit was created in the 1800s
- Most television channels play show re runs as networks figure most people are outside enjoying the weather
- Watermelon is eaten A LOT during summer and it’s a vegetable not a fruit lol
- The Eiffel towel grows during the summer months about 6 inches as the heat expands its iron
- July is national ice cream month can we scream for ice cream 🍨
- In 1905 an 11 year old invented ice pops what a smart kid !
So young , old, enjoy summer but make sure you take care of yourself hydrate and eat well! Thanks for joining my countdown to summer there’s more to come!
I wish for the sunshine to shine light on your lives.