I’m sorry I was absent yesterday. I literally had four drafts written and decided none of them were good enough. I’ve been writing for over 24 years and blogging less than one at this point, and this is the first time I’ve E V E R been this stumped. I wanted to write to you all about the importance of Mother’s Day, and that’s when I realized that well, Mother’s Day is EVERY DAY, for us Mums who are devoted to our children and put them above ourselves to make sure they’re happy, healthy, and safe.. so this blog post is dedicated from the heart to all of us Mums who make it happen!
If you are reading this, thank you for being here, and I hope that whatever brought you here, helps you find a pat on the back from me to you. Two thumbs up from me to you, and a whole hearted hug. From me to you.
As a Mum myself, I know what it’s like to:
- have my lipsticks smeared on my face clown style by a little hand trying to grab my glasses ( reading or sunglasses ).
- I know what it’s like to go hungry because what you want to eat your child cannot.
- I know what’s it’s like to change diapers and then witness the biggest poop blow out you’ve seen.
- I know what it’s like to watch your child sick, and time feels like it’s never moving until they’re better. Then days are bright again when they are well.
- I know what it feels like to feel no one gets you
- I know what it feels like to loose friends who don’t get what you get as a parent
- I know what it feels like to wish those around you would feel the same way you did about your kids and you as a Mum
- I know what it feels like when not even coffee can save you from sleepless nights
- I know how it feels to have your first real Mummy and child hug. The one that happens when they run to you and hug you for no reason
- I know how it feels ( the best feelings) when your child is laughing like really hard.
- I know how it feels to feel so amazing and have no one get that. Mummy thing
- I know how it is to see grey hairs appear because of motherhood stress
- I know how it is to see time fly before your eyes while you’re standing still
- I know how it is to be late even if you’ve tried to do everything you can to be on time. #MommyHood
- I know how it is to know this is the best purpose you’ve ever had
- Thank you for being great moms
- Thank you for putting yourself second
- Thank you for making sure your children and other children are safe
- Thank you for RAISING amazing human beings who will raise another generation of even more amazing human beings
To all of you Mums, to be or the ones like me that already are there, you are wonderful, appreciated, and very much needed. Without you, the world couldn’t possibly be a better place, thank you from my heart.
With sincerest love and gratitude,
You are all wished Many happy days being Mums !and of course happy early Mother’s Day 💐
MY Son❤️❤️❤️ without you nothing is possible so with you all is complete
All of those who’ve advised me on motherhood
My friends who have all become pregnant this year
All those who have seen my son grow and have wanted to be there for him & made him a priority
Everyone who’s been there for my family
Every amazing mom I know !