Hi everyone !
Who wants some chocolate? Just talking about it makes me crazy ! Funny, because when I was younger, I would’ve traded a chocolate anything for a bag of SunChips or Doritos.. but now as an adult I love chocolate….MORE than cheese… Something my close friends could confirm. Now, even when I don’t crave it, I want it, and I’ll eat it. So let’s indulge in a read about one of the world’s most eaten sweets.
I love history, so when I came across this link about chocolate from the History channel, I wanted to include it for you all. Here we get an in-depth look 👀 into how chocolate was created and made into a societal favorite.
After this read, it’s just amazing how chocolate found its way to us, isn’t it? Well as Valentine’s Day is only two days away, let me tell you how important it is to eat and or give chocolate away on February 14th!
So why chocolate ?
- It’s said to be a food for the Gods according to Greek mythology, the word cacao translates “into food for the gods,” and chocolate is made from the Cacao bean. Who doesn’t want to be like Hercules ?
- It’s a vegetable technically speaking . The cacao bean grows in pods in trees, so some people believe it can also be considered a fruit.. either way shows we need some in our lives !
- It’s an aphrodisiac. Call in the love doctor.. or
NOTif you have chocolate !
- It is good for your health. Studies have shown dark chocolate is great for you to eat everyday, in moderation of course, and most chocolate is a MOOD enhancer. So eat chocolate and get rid of the blues
- White chocolate though called chocolate technically isn’t chocolate. But it’s still good to eat and give
- It comes in all flavors and sizes
- You can get affordable chocolate for Valentine’s Day ( I buy mine from Target or a dollar store)
- It’s better then those box chalk heart candies that aren’t going to sell for the 2019 Valentine’s Day https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/01/31/business/candy-hearts-valentines-day.amp.html
- And it just tastes so darn good!
***I love this quote so much ***🔝
So to celebrate the holiday I wish for you all to grab some chocolate, and remember how sweet life, literally with every bite.