Good evening everyone,
As we approach the end of the second week of the new year, I want to discuss ” new.” The definition I found on Google says this :
A new year calls for new things, new ideas, new celebrations, because no one knows exactly the “new” the new year will bring is, that just makes each year more spectacular than the last. How do we get our children and our loved ones to appreciate this new? I think lists are a great way to appreciate and or look forward to new things in our lives. I myself have made a list, mental and physical, of all the things magical that happened in my life and compare them to what’s currently happening. My list will be continuous as we have a long way to go until 2020.
You can make a mental or physical list, or just have a reflective and lighthearted discussion with loved ones about “new,” and what it means to you..
Questions I’ve asked myself:
- What “new” goals do I have for myself?
- What “new” adventures should I go on?
- What “new” activities will I try?
- What “new” food or food places will I enjoy?
- What “new” will today bring?
- Will the “new” adventures in my life bring about good old feelings ?
- Will something “new” feel familiar ?
I hope whatever “new” you indulge in this year, is something great to look back on.
Tonight I wish for you all a “new” headspace to carry you on, each and every day.