I hope you are all well! Today I want to discuss the importance of a good Christmas movie! In my opinion, it’s preferably by Hallmark lol!
I love a good Christmas movie. It doesn’t need romance, but it’s ok if it’s there. For me, I just want to see delicious cookies, beautiful decor, and traditions for the 1hr-3hrs. Oh and a million laughs is great too! People think I get too into these movies during the Christmas season, and maybe I do, but here’s why:
- They offer an escape from hectic lives
- They bring simplicity back to TV
- They show families importance of tradition
- They remind spouses how to love
- They remind families how to forgive
- They teach families how to enjoy the basics life has to offer
- They can be relatable
- They can give us hints on how to be better people
- They remind us that there can be happy endings
- Depending on what you’re watching, most of them can be watched and enjoyed with the entire family!
Now doesn’t that sound amazing ? As a parent and a person, I need a good break every once in a while, so this is my go to during the Christmas season. Especially with a yummy cup of homemade hot cocoa ( extra marshmallows and reddi whip on top. Along with a pinch of Cinaminson) oh and don’t forget a good movie partner !
Movie channels that show awesome movies, holiday specials& more:
Hallmark movies and mysteries
ABC ( specials and cartoons )
There are so many more but these are my top places to look!
So today I wish for you all to indulge in the festivities and magic of Christmas, along with Great Christmas movie, or a 1000.