As halloween approaches I’d like to share with you some of my party favorites ..
The playlist :
- Dancing in the moonlight
- Werewolves of London
- Bad moon rising
- Men in black
- Purple people eater
- Monster mash
- Witch doctor (Alvin and the chipmunks version)
- Somebody’s watching me
- Love potion number 9
- Time warp (Glee version)
- Phantom of the opera
- Jump in the line
- Stayin Alive(My son’s favorite yes the original BEE GEES)
The costumes :
DIY, store bought, or both
Please don’t spend an arm or a leg if you don’t have to, just be creative and have fun. Even if you are just wearing a T-shirt that says “this is my Halloween costume” .. rock it with a wig or some funky accessories.
Healthy fun and not too scary food :
Follow this link to some of my favorite food ideas
Recommended places to buy Halloween costumes and decorations :
- Any dollar store .. surprisingly they have the best stuff and they are at the top of my list
- Target .. even their clearance and under five dollar sections have great stuff
- Walmart… especially for candy
- Five below .. they have unique things and sometimes costumes
- Spirit of Halloween.. a little pricier than the rest, but I think they have a better selection than party city and have better quality costumes
👀Whether you’re getting ready for a Halloween extravaganza or just a night at home watching horror flicks with your front porch light on or off, I hope each of you can enjoy this time of year for what it is… Family, football, candy, and lots of fun. It’s the only time of year us adults can be children again ..
Happy haunting my old and new friends .
I wish you all a safe and extra fun October !